PDA

View Full Version : carol vorderman

Tom Cornwall
05-Mar-10, 11:20
did you see Carol Vorderman on Question Time...she was a disaster..ranting and raving most of the time..even Boris Johnson looked good beside her..she's really dropped down in my estimation..

Liz
05-Mar-10, 13:17
I agree and don't think that peering over her glasses all the time helped.:confused

Gronnuck
05-Mar-10, 15:06
:confused CV looks as if she's taken lesson from the Sarah Palin school of charm and deportment. She never looked directly at the camera and looked as if she was reading from some sort of prepared script.

Green_not_greed
05-Mar-10, 15:09
I don't really care what she said - she looked a lot more attractive than Boris Johnson!

daviddd
05-Mar-10, 15:13
She is very attractive indeed - but also very brainy despite whatever happened on QT.

Flashman
05-Mar-10, 15:19
did you see Carol Vorderman on Question Time...she was a disaster..ranting and raving most of the time..even Boris Johnson looked good beside her..she's really dropped down in my estimation..

Boris is actually a very clever and skilled politician, dont be fooled by his comedy look and manners.

golach
05-Mar-10, 15:22
Boris is actually a very clever and skilled politician, dont be fooled by his comedy look and manners.

Agreed, but I would rather cuddle Carol than Boris [lol]

Stack Rock
05-Mar-10, 23:57

She was excellent - are you a labour stalwart perchance.

joxville
06-Mar-10, 03:16
Hmmm, there's something about her that doesn't add up. ;)

horseman
06-Mar-10, 04:49
Top==36
middle==30
bottom==38
whats wrong with that jox.;)

Aaldtimer
06-Mar-10, 05:00
If I remember rightly, DD said she was an advisor to the Tory Party in some capacity.
She came across to me as a rather shrill wannabee Thatcher...nae wunner her hubbie dumped her![disgust]

Boozeburglar
07-Mar-10, 01:38
I have to admit she is a major inspration to me.

But now she talks in fully formed sentences and not just strings of letters and numbers I find her rather boring.

She sold out as far as I am concerned, doing faux consumer advice ads for dodgy companies.

Her replacement on Countdown is hotter than CV could ever hope to be.

So she is redundant as far as I am concerned, as are all her attitudes and posturing as seen on Question Time.

Cattach
07-Mar-10, 11:33
I don't really care what she said - she looked a lot more attractive than Boris Johnson!

Depends on your sexual orientation.