PDA

View Full Version : Euan home delivery driver.

baggins
04-Mar-10, 19:03
Well just had to join the org coz we have finally met Euan,i work out at reay so i knew about him and i hdnt realised that the big guy kieth from wick wasnt still delivering the few parcels that my wife get delivered. Well on a freezing day the home van trugged down our track up near keiss and euan comes to the door an cracks a big joke about us actuallly being home,you couldnt fault his humour on a bitterly cold day,he then bets me a fiver that he knows what my 1st name isnt,a big grin later an he says wifes name on parcel and could he have my first name,then after he had got my signature he then quips he go double or quits,he knows what my name is. What a hoot he fairly cheers you up on a dreary day. Any others had such pleasant deliveries from him??:lol:

biggles
04-Mar-10, 19:21
That sounds just like him,he used to have hubby an me in stitches wi his jokes. hes fair missed on our croft, good on you baggins for postin this,nice to hear your enjoyin him over on the east side(sed grudgingly). Rather have him over here.;)

achingale
04-Mar-10, 19:25
It is always a pleasure with him. And our postie is much the same. A very nice and cheerful man.

the boss
04-Mar-10, 19:38
Do you ever get little messages on parcels,or the cards he puts through your door? we always got a great laff with them if we didnt get to be home when he came.[lol]

Lavenderblue2
04-Mar-10, 20:07
Ah, you are all so lucky.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Euan since he came back up, I don't think he delivers on the Thurso side.

Say hello to him from me. :)

biggles
05-Mar-10, 19:47
Well lavenderblue2 when me an hubby bumped into him last year at tesco in thurso he said he was over in groats an the bower.

S&LHEN
08-Mar-10, 10:47
Great guy, Very friendly even had him in for coffee.:) top guy

baggins
16-Mar-10, 18:44
Im really suprised that there hasnt been more comments about him,concidering he was so well talked about an liked over the other side.