Haldanes!

http://www.haldanes-stores.co.uk/

floyed
03-Mar-10, 18:07
Thanks Julia:D

ducati
03-Mar-10, 18:36
Thanks Julia:D

I am going to report this thread. There is absolutely nothing here I can take offence at-Foul!

spurtle
03-Mar-10, 18:58
They are shut Sat, Sun and Monday and will open as Haldanes on Tuesday

northener
03-Mar-10, 19:03
They are shut Sat, Sun and Monday and will open as Haldanes on Tuesday

That's pretty crap, they're only going to be open for half the week.

What about those that do their shopping on Saturdays?:(

loganbiffy
03-Mar-10, 19:08
That's pretty crap, they're only going to be open for half the week.

What about those that do their shopping on Saturdays?:(

I'm pretty sure it's only closed this week so they can change the place around lol.

Julia
03-Mar-10, 19:20
Supposed to be opening on the 9th, that's awful quick for a makeover!

It will be nice to have some more variety in town

Dadie
04-Mar-10, 16:04
Time costs money!
The faster they can turn the shop around the sooner they can get customers in spending money!
The shop fitters will be working 24/7 to turn it round.

Bazeye
05-Mar-10, 02:04
John Terry's mum says shes available for the opening ceremony.

bettedaviseyes
05-Mar-10, 14:57
why don't they do something else with that building instead of putting yet another supermarket in town maybe something for the youngsters god knows they need it.;)

2little2late
08-Mar-10, 06:26
why don't they do something else with that building instead of putting yet another supermarket in town maybe something for the youngsters god knows they need it.;)
And what would you suggest? There's plenty for younger ones to do if they are really interested, youth club, wick players, all weather pitch, Bignold park where they can all get together and have a soccer match. When I was younger we never had much more choice than is available now. We made our own entertainment.

Some people are never happy. One minute people are complaining about larger retailers taking business away from others and yet when a smaller company tries they still moan. It's always been a supermarket, also they are using local suppliers too, no middle man, so they can sell products cheaper. I hope they do well.

upolian
08-Mar-10, 07:41
And what would you suggest? There's plenty for younger ones to do if they are really interested, youth club, wick players, all weather pitch, Bignold park where they can all get together and have a soccer match. When I was younger we never had much more choice than is available now. We made our own entertainment.

Some people are never happy. One minute people are complaining about larger retailers taking business away from others and yet when a smaller company tries they still moan. It's always been a supermarket, also they are using local suppliers too, no middle man, so they can sell products cheaper. I hope they do well.

I agree with you 100% mate!

I hope they do well :)

bobbyrussell09
08-Mar-10, 16:13
Supposed to be opening on the 9th, that's awful quick for a makeover!

It will be nice to have some more variety in town
thats ample time ,i worked there when it changed from morrisons to sommerfield an it didnt take long to do ,as they take in contractors to do the change over ,the staff of course help out to.so its quick proccess