PDA

View Full Version : Darts

Cedric Farthsbottom III
16-May-06, 22:36
has anyone watched bullseye on chanllenge tv? the contestants soooooooo cant play darts? it used to be a great show to..... does anyone remember the to ladys from wick who were on back in the 80's?.

Watch it now and again Mad Wicker.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIInnnnnnnnnnnn 1......a luxurious tea cup set.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIInnnnnn 2.........a matchstick.

I do miss Jim Bowen though.:lol: :lol:

ice box
16-May-06, 23:03
has anyone watched bullseye on chanllenge tv? the contestants soooooooo cant play darts? it used to be a great show to..... does anyone remember the to ladys from wick who were on back in the 80's?.Did she win more the point ?:)

Foxy
16-May-06, 23:06
I think they got to the star prize board and gambled then lost????

angela5
16-May-06, 23:13
Bullseye is on challenge tv at the moment.:D

Foxy
16-May-06, 23:34
The new bullseye is a load of rubbish where did they find such awful darts players theres better dart players in this county. I far preferred when they had Jim Bowen as host why didn't they take him back because they took back Tony Green to do the scoring and hasen't he aged.

Chillie
17-May-06, 00:10
has anyone watched bullseye on chanllenge tv? the contestants soooooooo cant play darts? it used to be a great show to..... does anyone remember the to ladys from wick who were on back in the 80's?.

I remember watching it, one girl was Alice Coghill who has now passed away and I don't know the other's name and if I remeber they lost in the first round.

scorrie
17-May-06, 14:40
I remember watching it, one girl was Alice Coghill who has now passed away and I don't know the other's name and if I remeber they lost in the first round.

It was Alice Coghill and Lorna Bremner (now Ross)

They won through to the prize board and gambled. I am sure Lorna only needed to score sixty to win the star prize but, alas, threw a bag of nails (darts terminology for a cack score)

So near and yet so far to being able to ride a speedboat down Bridge Street on a Saturday night shouting "Milk, Lemonade, Chocolate" to the pedestrians.

kas
17-May-06, 19:05
How much has prices of everything, inflation etc. gone up since the eighties.
Yet they are still giving the same money away. They havent even raised the charity money, tight gits.

Nice prizes on bullys prize board board though, I really fancy a trouser press, a colour change kettle and a remote control monster truck. NOT:lol:

I agree with mad wicker too, not that many good dart players on it either. But even though I have just slagged it to bits, I still watch it.