PDA

View Full Version : tropical fish

Billy Boy
16-May-06, 22:30
just wondering if any1 on here keeps tropical fish as i have recently gotton a tank.

i have tropical fish,i started with 1 tank, now i have 3 and their breeding like mad, oh, and so are my snail's so be warned:D

2little2late
16-May-06, 22:37
i have tropical fish,i started with 1 tank, now i have 3 and their breeding like mad, oh, and so are my snail's so be warned:D

Fish tanks that can breed. That's amazing. [lol]

Billy Boy
16-May-06, 22:38
no,sorry can't help you there!

Billy Boy
16-May-06, 22:40
Fish tanks that can breed. That's amazing. [lol]

i wish they could,they would save me a fortune lol:lol:

Chillie
17-May-06, 00:24
I used to keep fish a couple of year's ago but they all died when I bought fish from the pet shop in Thurso and put them in with the one's I bought from the shop in Wick.
Was planning to start again, do you sell your fish that are born Mr & Mrs BillyBoy?

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
17-May-06, 06:04
Fish tanks that can breed. That's amazing. [lol] Wish I had sead that!

Billy Boy
17-May-06, 14:08
I used to keep fish a couple of year's ago but they all died when I bought fish from the pet shop in Thurso and put them in with the one's I bought from the shop in Wick.
Was planning to start again, do you sell your fish that are born Mr & Mrs BillyBoy?

been keeping fish for a number of year's now but this is the first time i have tryed breeding,so being the first batch i will be keeping them,but hopefully in the future i will have more,and more than likely will advertise them in the free section along with the many baby snail's that are appearing by the day!

connieb19
17-May-06, 16:35
been keeping fish for a number of year's now but this is the first time i have tryed breeding,so being the first batch i will be keeping them,but hopefully in the future i will have more,and more than likely will advertise them in the free section along with the many baby snail's that are appearing by the day!Are they the kind if snails you could eat?

Billy Boy
17-May-06, 18:07
Are they the kind if snails you could eat?

depend's what take's your fancy lol, they might taste a bit fishey, your welcome to try:eek:

connieb19
17-May-06, 22:48
depend's what take's your fancy lol, they might taste a bit fishey, your welcome to try:eek:Give me a shout when they're ready. I bet they'd go down a treat, nothing beats a good feed of snails.:)

Billy Boy
17-May-06, 22:51
Give me a shout when they're ready. I bet they'd go down a treat, nothing beats a good feed of snails.:)

i'll remember that lol:Razz