PDA

View Full Version : How long do you spend on the org?

scrabster view
02-Mar-10, 10:34
Just wondering how long (minutes or hours) do you spend each day on caithness.org.

upolian
02-Mar-10, 10:56
i pop on for 5/10 minutes at a time maybe a few times a day

ShelleyCowie
02-Mar-10, 11:24
I always have the org open in my browser, along with some other sites, but im not always looking at it. I tend to come on for 10 mins on the passing. see whats happening. :)

shazzap
02-Mar-10, 11:56
I pop in and out.

joxville
02-Mar-10, 12:07
I do the the same as Shelley.

laguna2
02-Mar-10, 12:13
I tend to pop in and out ... how much time I spend when I pop in depends on how interesting the threads are!;)

Venture
02-Mar-10, 12:19
I'm the same as Shelley and Jox.:)

joxville
02-Mar-10, 12:27
It also depends on my working hours when I get on too. Yesterday I worked 9am-11pm so didn't get on here until close to midnight. I decided this morning I didn't want to do overtime so not going into work until 2pm, hence why I am on here now. :)

porshiepoo
02-Mar-10, 12:36
In and out all the time me.
If I'm on the tinternet I will always check in and see what trouble I can...... I mean, see what folk are up to. ;)

There was a time though that I was addicted to it, mainly when I first joined and arguments and slanging matches were the 'norm'. I'd eat and drink at the computer desk and on many occasions I questioned my sanity!

Hoida
02-Mar-10, 15:07
Pop in and out two or three times a day depends what is on how long I spend on it. Find it good for finding out what's going on in and around Caithness Who needsthe Groat when we have the org? :lol:

teddybear1873
02-Mar-10, 15:27
About 30-45 mins for the whole week. Hardly have time to myself, never mind surf the net.

northener
02-Mar-10, 16:01
I work from home and invariably have a window open on the .Org most of the time. I'll dive in and out depending on my workload.

ducati
02-Mar-10, 16:16
I work from home and invariably have a window open on the .Org most of the time. I'll dive in and out depending on my workload.

Same here, and sometimes in the evening if there is nowt on telly.

Of course I am not always logged in because I need to know what all the orgers on my ignore list are saying! Pretty soon I'll be talking to myself.

hello?

achingale
03-Mar-10, 12:24
I pop in most mornings and occasionally in the evening too.

wicker8
03-Mar-10, 18:06
hi it all depends how busy i am what im doing etc of to work then its not on to 4pm not working i have seen me with a coffee and on for the morning

Cedric Farthsbottom III
03-Mar-10, 18:24
I wid say not as much as I used to.I had about 1000 by the end of 2006.Then settled down to about 600 posts a year.Its all about spare time now.Ma problem in 2006 was that we got our first modern computer-pre Commodore 64.[lol]It was like a new toy.Then I have got back to ma art.

As I have probably bored before.The org to me is a technical application I can use whenever I want.Sometimes I do,sometimes I don't.Right ma tatties are boiling over,I'm off.:)

only me
03-Mar-10, 18:27
hi cedric what are you having with your tattis i bet the cookers a mess now

Cedric Farthsbottom III
03-Mar-10, 23:07
hi cedric what are you having with your tattis i bet the cookers a mess now

[lol].Naw got there on time.Sausage,Leek and Mustard wi the tatties,lurvly it was.Made even better now that Scotland has won the fitbaw.:)

Invisible
03-Mar-10, 23:30
Only spend time on here if there are any threads which take my interest

Whitewater
04-Mar-10, 00:04
I just pop onto the org when I can. No set days or time, may not be on for a couple of weeks, next I'm here every day for a wee while just to see what is happening.

teenybash
04-Mar-10, 00:31
I take a walk through the org just whenever I have time and maybe to follow a thread I have been watching..............

Bazeye
04-Mar-10, 04:20
Not on it every day but the longest I am off it for is the fortnight every summer Im in Thurso. :confused