PDA

View Full Version : Gold gold gold

Tristan
01-Mar-10, 00:06
Canada wins gold in men's hockey and the most gold medals in a winter Olympics ever - well done!

golach
01-Mar-10, 01:19
Canada wins gold in men's hockey and the most gold medals in a winter Olympics ever - well done!
Had a great night in Edinburgh pub, with a exuberant Canadian Orger, who came festooned with Canuck celebratory, equipment, Canadian flags, caps, gloves, the whole sheebang, this one woman turned the pub into a virtually Canadian supporters club, we were gutted when it went to sudden death........but Canada Rules we won, the pub was hyper as was the Canadian Orger.........Canuck we love you [lol]

canuck
01-Mar-10, 01:21

Wasn't it fantastic! I watched the game in a pub here in Edinburgh. I am sure most people had no clue what was going on, but they cheered when I did!!!! We had red maple leaf flags aplenty. I spoke to my daughter in Vancouver and could hear the revelling in the background. Quite a day for the homeland!!! :)

Betty
01-Mar-10, 02:32
Well done Canuck for representing your country well! A great night indeed. Full moon and all.

sandyr1
01-Mar-10, 05:58
We Canadians are pretty good... eh!