PDA

View Full Version : Help For Heroes charity calendar

johnlc
28-Feb-10, 16:45
Hey all i am in a competition to be one of 12 girls to be in a charity calendar for Help The Heroes,the competition has started.All u have to do for those of you who have facebook is to click on the link below and you will come to my picture add the page and then click the 'like' button below my picture to vote for me

Thankyou all so much

L xxxxxxxxx

johnlc
28-Feb-10, 16:46
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=3687987&id=150479112893 (http://www.facebook.com/#%21/photo.php?pid=3687987&id=150479112893)

Fluff
28-Feb-10, 16:52
crikey, those are very small pants lol

Tubthumper
28-Feb-10, 16:56
I'll vote, for the crack.

Connor.
28-Feb-10, 17:08
I'll vote, for the crack.

I saw what you did there... ;)

veekay
28-Feb-10, 17:15
Good on you. My OH is running the Castle of Mey 10K for the same,it wouldn't be safe putting him on a calendar

golach
28-Feb-10, 17:16
Hey all i am in a competition to be one of 12 girls to be in a charity calendar for Help The Heroes,the competition has started.All u have to do for those of you who have facebook is to click on the link below and you will come to my picture add the page and then click the 'like' button below my picture to vote for me

Thankyou all so much

L xxxxxxxxx

Can we adopt you as the Org Mascot :D

Venture
28-Feb-10, 17:23
Can we adopt you as the Org Mascot :D
Gollach get your eyeballs back in their sockets and whatever you do don't press the previous button beside the photo. You never know what might happen at your age.:lol:

I don't think she will be short of votes with that picture.;) Good luck Lyndsay.

ShelleyCowie
28-Feb-10, 17:25
Wheres yer clothes lassie! U'll catch a cold lol. [lol]

fab pic tho. Will vote for u

golach
28-Feb-10, 17:41
Gollach get your eyeballs back in their sockets and whatever you do don't press the previous button beside the photo. You never know what might happen at your age.:lol:
Venture I may be an owld mannie, but I do appreciate the finer things in life, and I did have a look at some of the other lassies, I am now going for a lie down to recover. [lol]
And just a point I am the 1 l'd golach [lol]

johnlc
28-Feb-10, 17:41
Thankyou everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venture
28-Feb-10, 17:57
Venture I may be an owld mannie, but I do appreciate the finer things in life, and I did have a look at some of the other lassies, I am now going for a lie down to recover. [lol]
And just a point I am the 1 l'd golach [lol]
Don't worry golach I know which one you are. Sorry about that, just a slip of the fingers.

joxville
28-Feb-10, 18:14
I voted for you. :D

golach
28-Feb-10, 18:16
I voted for you. :D

Join the queue Jox, if your not fast your last [lol]

ducati
28-Feb-10, 18:53
Join the queue Jox, if your not fast your last [lol]

!! I don't do Facebook:~(

So I can't vote-nice pic though. Gulp, I need to go and sit down (a little warning I am 50 ya know)

Tubthumper
28-Feb-10, 18:54
It's not the face that's on show Ducati. Well not really.

ersebook, anyone?