PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Conspiracy....

Phill
28-Feb-10, 13:17
....we all love a good conspiracy and a poll so here's a double up.

Who murdered Princess Di?

Tubthumper
28-Feb-10, 13:21
I'll go Elton John, so that he could rejuvenate his flagging career with the 'Goodbye English Rose' single. And because Dodi F tried it on with David Furnish before they got married.
Elton is also one of the Illuminati.

Phill
28-Feb-10, 13:47
I'll go Elton John, so that he could rejuvenate his flagging career with the 'Goodbye English Rose' single. And because Dodi F tried it on with David Furnish before they got married.
Elton is also one of the Illuminati.

A good starter for ten but I think Prince Philip is also involved, I reckon it was a threeway tryst between him, David Furnish & Dodi!

ShelleyCowie
28-Feb-10, 14:14
It was Aliens :eek:

They are evil wee things! Same as trolls :lol:

northener
28-Feb-10, 14:43
It was Aliens :eek:

They are evil wee things! Same as trolls :lol:

Trolls? On here? Never.

Yoda the flump
28-Feb-10, 15:00
Gonna be pretty blunt here and probably not in the spirit this thread was meant but anyway:

WEAR A SEATBELT!

Tubthumper
28-Feb-10, 15:10
Not sure how that would have prevented her from sleeping her way around the entire batallion of the Welsh Guards.
That's neither plausible, funny nor appropriate. New poster, if you're sticking around, you must try harder.

Phill
28-Feb-10, 15:30
That's neither plausible, funny nor appropriate.

A perfect .org post then me thinks!

Lavenderblue2
28-Feb-10, 15:44
That's neither plausible, funny nor appropriate. New poster, if you're sticking around, you must try harder.

I'm in total agreement with you Tubs.

laguna2
28-Feb-10, 16:31
To be honest, I think the whole thread is in poor taste!

Venture
28-Feb-10, 16:36
Oh no! Princess Di is dead ?!? When did that happen ?

Whatever next ? Jade Goody's got cancer ?

Not sure how that would have prevented her from sleeping her way around the entire batallion of the Welsh Guards.

Both these posts are totally uncalled for.[disgust]

Phill
17-Aug-13, 20:22
Raking up an old one....

So, seeing as Scotland Yard has 'new' evidence (but it's not) and they are assessing this 'evidence' but, not reopening the case. Was Diana really killed in an accident or is that just conspiracy?

sids
17-Aug-13, 22:12
That's neither plausible, funny nor appropriate.

Not without pictures, anyway.

ducati
17-Aug-13, 23:33
I like a good conspiracy as much as the next person. The next person...I'm going to get him before he gets me :eek: