PDA

View Full Version : Pickled Onion Monster Munch

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Feb-10, 20:21
Anybody else notice that Monster Munch have brought back the crisps of yore(circa 1977).The right size,the right taste.The perpindiculars of the equationally angles to the claw.Bliss.Maybe they will make Wagon Wheels big again.Bliss[lol][lol]

joxville
27-Feb-10, 20:27
I'd like to see Tudor gammon flavour brought back, doubt it will ever happen in this preservative-free day of 'everything correctness'. :(

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Feb-10, 21:12
I'd like to see Tudor gammon flavour brought back, doubt it will ever happen in this preservative-free day of 'everything correctness'. :(

Ah true Jox,ye cannae bag a cannae bag of Tudor;)

girnigoe
27-Feb-10, 21:16
Anybody else notice that Monster Munch have brought back the crisps of yore(circa 1977).The right size,the right taste.[lol][lol]

Ooooh they DONT taste the same!! Maybe the same size, same pack but the taste is deffo different.... :(

I want bovril crisps back!! Cant remember who made them but they were delicious! Yum Yum.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Feb-10, 21:23
Ooooh they DONT taste the same!! Maybe the same size, same pack but the taste is deffo different.... :(

I want bovril crisps back!! Cant remember who made them but they were delicious! Yum Yum.

Away wi ye girnigoe,that pickled onion taste that makes yer nose go the same way that somebody has just put a raw onion under yer nose.

Ye stick wi yer bovril crisps.Bring back Hedgehog crisps;)[lol]

jings00
28-Feb-10, 12:54
monster munch also used to do a cheese and ingan and prawn cocktail, both had really strong flavours.

Phill
28-Feb-10, 12:59
I think the Wagon Wheel size should be an election issue. Lets see Gordy n' Cameron slug that one out.

girnigoe
28-Feb-10, 13:15
Away wi ye girnigoe,that pickled onion taste that makes yer nose go the same way that somebody has just put a raw onion under yer nose.

Ye stick wi yer bovril crisps.Bring back Hedgehog crisps;)[lol]

No they are slightly sweeter I think. Hedgehog crips... I mind them.. I think they tasted kinda like prawn cocktail and cheese and onion mixed... but maybe ats what hedghogs taste like ;)

onecalledk
28-Feb-10, 13:46
cadbury brought back the WISPA bar after much calling by the general public so you never know what may be brought back next .....

texan bars....yummy .... or RINGOs - no ring goes like a ringo goes .....

K

ShelleyCowie
28-Feb-10, 14:17
I love monster munch! Pickled onion and Roast beef is my favourite. :cool: Love the hot ones too! Mmmmmmmmm!

Sage
28-Feb-10, 14:53
my damn cat loves monster munch. Last time I bought a multi-pack she managed to open a heavy cupboard door, rip open most of the packets until she came to the beefy ones, munched her way through a bag then opened another one and started eating that :eek:

she now hunts out multipacks of anything to see what she fancies! Need a padlock for my cupboards now :lol:

Bazeye
28-Feb-10, 15:45
I think the Wagon Wheel size should be an election issue. Lets see Gordy n' Cameron slug that one out.
I think I read somewhere that they've always been the same size. However your hands were probably a lot smaller than they are now when you had your first one.

Phill
28-Feb-10, 15:49
I think I read somewhere that they've always been the same size. However your hands were probably a lot smaller than they are now when you had your first one.

Lies, pure lies.
You've been brainwashed by 'Them'.

Bazeye
28-Feb-10, 18:37
Lies, pure lies.
You've been brainwashed by 'Them'.

Jeremy Beadle used to get confused with Wagon Wheels.