PDA

View Full Version : Is the occcupation the now,the one ye always wanted?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Feb-10, 19:54
No.I wanted to be a Physical Education(PE)teacher.I also wanted to be an astronaut but ma travel sickness made that null and void.[lol]The now I'm a greengrocer,in the future I'd like to write and illustrate books.

What about the rest of ye?

Kenn
27-Feb-10, 20:18
Got the best occupation ever.......retired!

trix
27-Feb-10, 20:23
aye, iv always wanted til do what i do, i love ma job an i love 'e people i work wie. widna hev it any ither wie.

ma pal says that i could move til america an make a fortune doin what i do, i guess its always an option for 'e future.
i da ken if i could fly too far fie ma mammys breest tho :confused

joxville
27-Feb-10, 20:25
I wanted to be a life model for artists but something else came up. ;)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Feb-10, 20:32
I wanted to be a life model for artists but something else came up. ;)

I wanted to be a life model as well.Walked oot in front of the art class in just a dressing gown,nervously dropped it.

A wee wifie fae the back said,"Here Miss,can I get a bigger piece aw paper."[lol][lol]

changilass
27-Feb-10, 20:41
Yup, from a very young age I wanted to be doing what I am now. Its been hard work getting here, but very well worth it.

If there is something you want to do, stick it out no matter what the obstacles and you might just get there in the end.

Fluff
27-Feb-10, 20:41
When I was little I wanted to be a fashion designer lol. But my dream job is the Royal Navy, would still join in a heartbeat if I were allowed :(
Still, my job is more interesting than a boring 9-5 office job!

ShelleyCowie
27-Feb-10, 20:42
I wanted to be a social worker or midwife. Never got that far. Took the technical path and learned too much about networks and computers that i try to forget now [lol]

But im a mum, something i hadnt thought about because as far as i knew i couldnt have kids. But now i have a son and another on the way. Best job EVER! :Razz

Vistravi
27-Feb-10, 21:17
I wanted to be a social worker or midwife. Never got that far. Took the technical path and learned too much about networks and computers that i try to forget now [lol]

But im a mum, something i hadnt thought about because as far as i knew i couldnt have kids. But now i have a son and another on the way. Best job EVER! :Razz

Your OH has super sperm lol