PDA

View Full Version : Joddies

munron
27-Feb-10, 18:36
Right I have done the rugs thread and all my cuddies are cosy and warm but now it is all about me.

I need to get a pair of joddies that do not cut off the ciculation below my waist. I would prefer that, to get them on you do not need a shoe horn, a lot of sweating and positions that would make a contortionists eyes water. I want comfort, I want style and I want to be able to breathe, any recommendations?

I have toggi, and they are the most comfy but boring brown and I would like a nicer material. I have taggs and the gowl seems to hang down about my knees. I have fuller fillies but they are just show breeks to be honest and not that comfy.

So jodphurs....

Kathy@watten
27-Feb-10, 19:04
As a person who lives in jods and has a figure to enhance...I advise you try a few pairs from the derby house range they seem to fit well and not have crotch space for shopping or whatever! They have ones like the toggi ones in a range of colours and they are about half the price, they wear well and look much more expensive than they are and don't go bally in the wash! hac tac ones are nice too for casual riding and wear and wash well but are a bit pricey for a everyday wear. Cavallo are lovely too but just for shows as they are I am sure designed with the ideal rider in mind, the slim leggy model type!

munron
28-Feb-10, 11:19
Thanks Kathy, I have had to resort back to my toggis today for my lesson, my legs are dead enough without having the circulation cut off :)

Thats the thing about other makes, you dont know from the internet if they are tight for size or generous, although Rideaway sometimes mentions it.

I generally ride in my joggers but they are not the best for sticking in the saddle