PDA

View Full Version : How many...............

Bazeye
27-Feb-10, 01:39
Orgers dont know any other Orger apart from me? Btw I'll be back in Thurso in the summer and theres a pint for the first one who approaches me in a pub and says "You are Bazeye and I claim my free pint". Shouldnt be to difficult as I frequent all of them each night for a fortnight.:lol:

bobbyrussell09
27-Feb-10, 01:44
well i wont be claiming the free pint ,i hardly know any1 on here apart from cedric an shelley,mind you i prob know more its just the nick names that get me.i could walk up to invisible now an say alrite tho

joxville
27-Feb-10, 02:08
So far I've met wifie, now an ex-orger, and rheghead, now an ex-orger, and Trinkie, who is still with us. Am I a jinx? :(

I've a good memory for faces so am sure I'd recognise Shelley, Bobinovich, Changi and Golach if I were to see them in the street.

trix
27-Feb-10, 02:19
i ken a whole lot o' orgers now. when am wi' a new group o' fowk i say, "dis any o' ye's go on til caithness.org?" if they say they do i say, "aw, am trix :D who are ye?"

then we hev great fun discussin all ye's lot [lol]

alot o' fowk i ask dina actually register, they choost go on an hev a look, but they da really ken 'e crack.
i da discuss ma fellow orgers wi' non orgers, it wid be lek a betrayal :lol:

alot o' orgers ken me, but i dina ken them....

bobbyrussell09
27-Feb-10, 02:21
do a lot of orgers go to the curry night ,i have been tempted to go an see who ppl are ???

trix
27-Feb-10, 03:04
do a lot of orgers go to the curry night ,i have been tempted to go an see who ppl are ???

i dropt by w'spoons one curry nite, choost in 'e passin ye ken, thot id go by an say hello...

when i said ma, "hey, am trix" wi beeg smiles, i wis expectin beeg smiles back an friendly faces....
ats no what happened tho, none o' 'e wifies seemed particulary impressed, i could tell by 'e look o' distain on 'e faces an one aine wisna even keen til tell me her name, which puzzled me as i thot it wis 'e whole point o' 'e operation.

i wis weel disapointed an i wis gled i wisna stayin.

one cheil, who id met before made me feel welcome tho, on yersel milkins ;)

i widna go til anither one.

but da let 'at put ye off bobbyr, am sure ye wid be made til feel very welcome...if yer face fitted.

bobbyrussell09
27-Feb-10, 03:11
i dropt by w'spoons one curry nite, choost in 'e passin ye ken, thot id go by an say hello...

when i said ma, "hey, am trix" wi beeg smiles, i wis expectin beeg smiles back an friendly faces....
ats no what happened tho, none o' 'e wifies seemed particulary impressed, i could tell by 'e look o' distain on 'e faces an one aine wisna even keen til tell me her name, which puzzled me as i thot it wis 'e whole point o' 'e operation.

but da let 'at put ye off bobbyr, am sure ye wid be made til feel very welcome...if yer face fitted.
cant see that happening lol

The Angel Of Death
27-Feb-10, 09:20
cant see that happening lol

That cause your afraid of getting asked for id again ;)

Bazeye
27-Feb-10, 12:35
Have they got a sniffer dog outside? :lol:

upolian
27-Feb-10, 12:36
i ken a few orgers :)

free pint sounds good [evil]:cool:

Bazeye
27-Feb-10, 12:37
Btw. Do they have a Thurso get together similar to the Curry night as Wicks a bit too awkward for me when Im in Thurso.

golach
27-Feb-10, 12:39
Orgers dont know any other Orger apart from me? Btw I'll be back in Thurso in the summer and theres a pint for the first one who approaches me in a pub and says "You are Bazeye and I claim my free pint". Shouldnt be to difficult as I frequent all of them each night for a fortnight.:lol:

Will you be wearing your Rolls Royce donkey jacket? [lol]

unicorn
27-Feb-10, 12:40
I actually seem to know a surprising amount of orgers [lol] and each and every one I have met have been lovely. :D

upolian
27-Feb-10, 12:42
I actually seem to know a surprising amount of orgers [lol] and each and every one I have met have been lovely. :D

I agree,the 1s ive met are very nice people :)

Bazeye
27-Feb-10, 12:46
Will you be wearing your Rolls Royce donkey jacket? [lol]

Nope, mebbe a BAE Systems one though, if I havent been pumped in the cull by then. :D

bobbyrussell09
27-Feb-10, 14:16
That cause your afraid of getting asked for id again ;)
well i will see this afternoon if that happens when i go for a pint lol

bobbyrussell09
27-Feb-10, 14:18
just thought if u want to recognise me my mates angel of death an flashman say i look like the love child of kris boyd an kirk broadfoot:lol:

ShelleyCowie
27-Feb-10, 14:49
So far I've met wifie, now an ex-orger, and rheghead, now an ex-orger, and Trinkie, who is still with us. Am I a jinx? :(

I've a good memory for faces so am sure I'd recognise Shelley, Bobinovich, Changi and Golach if I were to see them in the street.

I always recognise bobinovich on the street because he lives on my street lol.

I know quite alot of orgers actually. I cant name them all because my memory isnt what it used to be. But i know bobbyrussel, angel of death, twiglet, bobinovich, miknhev, idlewild, alanabain, devils sidekick, Balto....cant remember the rest just now but im sure it will come to me soon!

There are alot of people i want to meet from here. Especially Liz & Tubthumper :Razz

Elenna
27-Feb-10, 17:08

I'm rather shocked and dismayed you recall the experience this way, Trix. As one of the 'wifies' there that evening, I know that I was quite delighted to meet you, and afaik tried to be as welcoming as possible in the few minutes you stopped by. I thought the others were, too. You and Kevin did do the most talking, but my impression was that everyone else was listening and not wanting to butt in with a lot of questions, especially since you'd said you couldn't stay, you were there with someone else that night and they were waiting for you. Opinions expressed after you'd gone were that they thought you were very nice and it would be great to chat with you some more.

The 'regular' group that gets together...and that 'regular' is just defined as the ones who tend to turn up most months...would always be well pleased for anyone to come join us, including bringing along friends not on the org btw.

Bazeye, pick a night and a location in Thurso, let people know on here, and hopefully some will turn up! That is essentially how the Wick evenings got started.

And to address the OP, I probably know/have met something like 40 orgers now, in various times/ways/places, and have enjoyed meeting all of them. The ones I've got to know a bit definitely are lovely people, and I've enjoyed the different opportunities I've had to chat and have a laugh with them. :)

Thumper
27-Feb-10, 18:04
I know a few,mostly met by pure chance,but all that I have met have gone on to be really good friends! I havent ever gone along to a orgers night,half because I dont want my perception of folk on here to change and half because I am too shy in "real life" TBH I would be gutted if I found that someone I got on with on here was actually a pain in the bum in real life :eek: and before someone says it.....yes I know that goes BOTH ways :) x

Bazeye
27-Feb-10, 18:26
I know a few,mostly met by pure chance,but all that I have met have gone on to be really good friends! I havent ever gone along to a orgers night,half because I dont want my perception of folk on here to change and half because I am too shy in "real life" TBH I would be gutted if I found that someone I got on with on here was actually a pain in the bum in real life :eek: and before someone says it.....yes I know that goes BOTH ways :) x

Same here. If ever I did turn up for one, I wouldnt announce it first, Id just turn up and see what the craic was first, before deciding wether to introduce myself or not. Mind you the longer I was there and the more Id had to drink would increase the chances of me revealing myself...ooh missus..If I didnt fancy it Id probably make a point of speaking to one of you incognito at the bar and mention it on here when I got back from my hols.:)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Feb-10, 19:02
Been on one org night about three years back.Good night it was,the things I found out were:

50% of the orgers ye already knew(even though ye didnae ken they were orgers)
15% of the orgers were folk ye met for the first time ever and have never met since,so ye cannae remember what they looked like
20% of the orgers were fae Thirsa
5% of the orgers were admin and mods
15% of the orgers were intae music

Three years later.The org forum to me is like an Iphone application.If I want to use it,I will,because I can.

Bazeye,give a wee heads up for the exact date in Thirsa,I'll try ma best to be there amigo.:):)

Stavro
27-Feb-10, 23:11
i dropt by w'spoons one curry nite, ...

From what you describe, I'm glad I wisna stayin either! :lol:

Blarney
27-Feb-10, 23:25
Takes me all my time to work out if fellow orgers are male or female! What I want to know is, do people actually look like their avatars? For instance, Cedric, Stavro, Trix, Northener?

Kevin Milkins
27-Feb-10, 23:27

I think you may have got the wrong impression, trix and could not have been further away from the truth.:confused

When you introduced yourself and said that you where with a friend and were moving on to the Indian restaurant we were all equally disappointed that you where not able to join us and was the subject of very positive comments from the ladies about your ability to type the local dialect.

Frankly, I am a little surprised and disappointed by your comments.:(

Stavro
27-Feb-10, 23:34
What I want to know is, do people actually look like their avatars? For instance, Cedric, Stavro, Trix, Northener?

Well I hope not for your sake, Blarney. :)

trix
27-Feb-10, 23:51
Frankly, I am a little surprised and disappointed by your comments.:(

sorry til disappoint kev, am no tellin fibs, it wis 'e way i seen'ed.

'e impression i got wis that i wid be lowerin 'e tone if i hed stayed. could choost be that 'e 2 in particular ladies were shy. it took me a long time til acknowledge any o' them efter 'at, am half friendly wi one o' them, gave her a book short ago, 'e ither one i da even bother til read her posts.

could it be that ma rador is slightly sharper when it comes to wemins attitudes?? (bein a woman masel)
maybe they wis choost wantin ye's all til themsels an they were bein all primitive :lol:

i da care either wie, i ken when am no wanted....

ShelleyCowie
27-Feb-10, 23:53
sorry til disappoint kev, am no tellin fibs, it wis 'e way i seen'ed.

'e impression i got wis that i wid be lowerin 'e tone if i hed stayed. could choost be that 'e 2 in particular ladies were shy. it took me a long time til acknowledge any o' them efter 'at, am half friendly wi one o' them, gave her a book short ago, 'e ither one i da even bother til read her posts.

could it be that ma rador is slightly sharper when it comes to wemins attitudes?? (bein a woman masel)
maybe they wis choost wantin ye's all til themsels an they were bein all primitive :lol:

i da care either wie, i ken when am no wanted....

Come til the thurso night out were tryin til plan. I know ur in wick but wud be nice to meet you! ;)

ShelleyCowie
27-Feb-10, 23:54
Takes me all my time to work out if fellow orgers are male or female! What I want to know is, do people actually look like their avatars? For instance, Cedric, Stavro, Trix, Northener?

It takes me a while to figure out who is male and female too. I dont mean to offend if i get it wrong with some people lol.

Cedric does look like his avatar (another orger i know) but he is a very very funny man! Makes ya laugh til yer sides burst.

trix
27-Feb-10, 23:55
I'm rather shocked and dismayed you recall the experience this way, Trix. As one of the 'wifies' there that evening, I know that I was quite delighted to meet you, and afaik tried to be as welcoming as possible in the few minutes you stopped by.
:)

elenna, i feel am bein a bit harsh wi ye, i do remember yer face an ye wis 'e nicest o' them all, really friendly an welcoming. i apologise if i offended ye.
i remember some little dude that wis ayre too, he wis nice an seemed pleased til see me. i often see him now an always gie him a wave. his name started wi a S.

trix
27-Feb-10, 23:58
Come til the thurso night out were tryin til plan. I know ur in wick but wud be nice to meet you! ;)

thanks for 'at shelly, i wid love til come an i appreciate 'e invitation. tried til guid rep ye ifanow but hev til spread them first :D

when i think aboot'ed, i remember sayin that i wis gona hev diamond stilleto boots on yon curry nite, maybe 'at didna meet wi' a ladies approval.

kevin lekt them tho ;)

ShelleyCowie
28-Feb-10, 00:21
thanks for 'at shelly, i wid love til come an i appreciate 'e invitation. tried til guid rep ye ifanow but hev til spread them first :D

when i think aboot'ed, i remember sayin that i wis gona hev diamond stilleto boots on yon curry nite, maybe 'at didna meet wi' a ladies approval.

kevin lekt them tho ;)

Yeah u good repped me earlier (thanks btw)

Well when its all organised then i will give ye a shout. Just incase you want to come meet some o us thurso area folks

Oooh diamond stilleto boots. I like the sound o that! :cool:

Tubthumper
28-Feb-10, 18:22
I would go. But I'd have to shave my feet.

Bazeye
28-Feb-10, 18:34
Oooh diamond stilleto boots. I like the sound o that! :cool:

Do they do them in 12s ?

laguna2
28-Feb-10, 19:01
Do they do them in 12s ?

You've got 12 feet? :eek:

Usually they do them in pairs!

Bazeye
28-Feb-10, 19:15
You've got 12 feet? :eek:

Usually they do them in pairs!

Doh! Walked right into that one.

laguna2
28-Feb-10, 19:22
Doh! Walked right into that one.

[lol].............................................. [lol]

;)

Blarney
28-Feb-10, 22:27
You're right there [lol] I've got some mug shot !!! Mind you I think Kevin Milkins does look similar to his avatar though I guess some of the others are way off mark!

Kevin Milkins
28-Feb-10, 22:30
You're right there [lol] I've got some mug shot !!! Mind you I think Kevin Milkins does look similar to his avatar though I guess some of the others are way off mark!

Oye, I can be hurt.lol:lol:

Invisible
28-Feb-10, 22:33
I met an orger last night, but being so drunk I forgot which one.
A few times I have been asked "oh are you Invisible?" to which I reply something witty like "oh drat, my capes not working":lol:
I am a mate of Scorpio12thNov and I sold Wifie a guitar.
I am Facebook friends with a few orgers

A couple of orgers say they know who I am, but yet I am stumped as to who they are.

trix
28-Feb-10, 22:33
am lek ma avatar, wi' 'e long dark hair....an i hev a frock that is similar :cool:

only wear it on a full moon tho....lek enite ;)

trix
28-Feb-10, 22:36
I I am a mate of Scorpio12thNov .

scorpio12nov isna an orger....no anymore anyway.

Invisible
28-Feb-10, 22:41
scorpio12nov isna an orger....no anymore anyway.

yes and neither is wifie

trix
28-Feb-10, 22:43
yes and neither is wifie

shame, i miss wifie :(

i miss scorp too....but 'at is a different story.

Thumper
28-Feb-10, 22:49
I met an orger last night, but being so drunk I forgot which one.
A few times I have been asked "oh are you Invisible?" to which I reply something witty like "oh drat, my capes not working":lol:
I am a mate of Scorpio12thNov and I sold Wifie a guitar.
I am Facebook friends with a few orgers

A couple of orgers say they know who I am, but yet I am stumped as to who they are.
:o.....ahem....that would have been me then,good to see I made a lasting impression :lol: x

Invisible
28-Feb-10, 22:55
:o.....ahem....that would have been me then,good to see I made a lasting impression :lol: x

[lol] I was absolutely wasted when I met you so this morning couldn't remember the vital details i.e your name.

Thumper
28-Feb-10, 22:57
Ah I forgive you,I wasnt exactly tee total myself at the time :) x

Blarney
28-Feb-10, 23:47
Oye, I can be hurt.lol:lol:
Oops, sorry if I put that across wrongly! It was actually meant as a compliment - he's a fine looking specimen that dog.

Kevin Milkins
01-Mar-10, 00:24
Oops, sorry if I put that across wrongly! It was actually meant as a compliment - he's a fine looking specimen that dog.

LOL,When you are in a hole, stop digging, it's a bitch.:lol:

Blarney
02-Mar-10, 01:11
LOL,When you are in a hole, stop digging, it's a bitch.:lol:
....was digging in the hole looking for a bone but it seems there isn't one[lol]

Invisible
02-Mar-10, 01:14
I can add Connor and Tinkerbell 09 to my list:lol: