PDA

View Full Version : Indian Ocean

Alice in Blunderland
26-Feb-10, 20:53
Hubby went down to try them out this week and was delighted with not only the food but the service.

He went for a run with a friend and they both enjoyed the food which they ate and the naans were amongst the best they have eaten. I cant wait until he takes me later in the month.

Well worth the drive! :)

kouchi
11-Mar-10, 14:49
It is really nice to get such a good comment,We always try to improve our service and i have a highly experience chef and good staff,we hope to see you soon.

Live music Night At indian ocean 2nd of aprill,Singer our local favouite miss Lesly Graham,I Hope everyone will support us on that to make that night a success!!:Razz:Razz
Booking Essential,for more info-01408622011 or visit www.oceanspice.co.uk (http://www.oceanspice.co.uk)

Thanks
Kaz Ahmed (owner)

poppett
11-Mar-10, 17:57
Will add this to my list of "eateries to try" on your recommendation, Alice.

Dog-eared
11-Mar-10, 21:49
Big selection for veggies I see.:)

kouchi
13-Mar-10, 14:25
Our chef can prepare any dish as vegetarian.Our vegertarian customers can explore different wide selection of dishes,plus if somethings not on menu our chef can prepare it on request.:Razz:Razz

Indian Ocean Team

Alice in Blunderland
16-Mar-10, 21:10
Excellent its Weeboyagees birthday that weekend so will try to make it down for that .................. and drag Weeboyagee.
Anyone else fancy that ?
Im only miffed that hubby went down with friends and I missed out :~(