PDA

View Full Version : Doilies

chocolatechip
24-Feb-10, 23:36
Does any-one know where I can get these I can't find them any-where. I have looked on several super market websites and no luck. If you can you help it would be great. Thanks chocolatechip.

jings00
24-Feb-10, 23:45
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_5_4?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=doileys&sprefix=doil

amazon has em :-)

Skifter
24-Feb-10, 23:46
There is probably a shortage of them as Lady Gaga seemed to be wearing an awful lot of them when she was at the Brit awards last week.:lol:

chocolatechip
25-Feb-10, 00:39
There is probably a shortage of them as Lady Gaga seemed to be wearing an awful lot of them when she was at the Brit awards last week.:lol:

Your proberly right!! But thanks for your help any way. There is some on amazon but they are ok they want £3.40 something plus £3 odd for p&p. So isn't worth ordering them from there.

Serenity
25-Feb-10, 00:44
I don't know how much doilies are meant to cost but a quick search of ebay shows plenty there.

Lavenderblue2
25-Feb-10, 08:53
I buy mine from Lakeland (http://www.lakeland.co.uk/F/keyword/doilies/product/6939) Chocolatechip, also Hallmark (Cards n Things) Thurso certainly used to sell them.

Katy
25-Feb-10, 09:02
Hi Chocolatechip,

I would normally be able to get them from my suppliers but they are all out of stock at the moment but I am sure I seen them in the 99p shop in Thurso a few weeks ago, hope that helps!

Katy xx

achingale
25-Feb-10, 10:18
Dare I mention the dreaded Ebay? It is not actually something I have come across lately but when I was young there was an abundance of places which sold them. I think Blue Peter had something to do with that. ;)

Hoida
25-Feb-10, 11:04
Ferriers in Thurso had them also Jim Bews if yiu are not in Thurso pm me and I will post some to you if that would help.

shamrock2007
25-Feb-10, 12:09
Dr simpsons used to do them. Lakeland does them aswell

henry20
25-Feb-10, 14:54
Serendipity in Thurso have them - depends what size and shape you are looking for.

chocolatechip
25-Feb-10, 16:45
Thank you all for your help, there is one or two that I will send a PM to. So thanks again for all help.

carasmam
25-Feb-10, 20:07
Lidls in Wick had doilies today. In a dump bin with fish slices and odds and ends. They were quite big, sure it said 26cm diameter on the packet. hth :D