PDA

View Full Version : Quiz 13th May

highlander
13-May-06, 23:35
Quiz starts a 8.30 pm, feel free to bring along a friend, golach will be the bouncer, acameron is the bartender, gleeber is the objector, lol

acameron
13-May-06, 23:43
canna make Im afraid - wish I was there. Have fun guys and cheat where ever you can.

canuck
14-May-06, 01:30
We shall miss you acameron. I'll volunteer to be the bartender this once. I have quite a collection of teas I want to use up before I move house in 4 weeks.

golach
14-May-06, 18:12
Sorry fellow quizzers, I will not be able to attend either, will catch you all next week, good luck

Fluff
14-May-06, 18:45
just to let you know, spoke to highlander who has said her internet is down and may not be able to host it. but she is working on it

highlander
14-May-06, 18:53
Can can do the quiz, computer now working ok, got my questions lined up.

angela5
14-May-06, 22:26
Fantastic quiz Highlander, not much wine on the go but hey! plenty maltesers supplied by moria:lol:

Chillie
15-May-06, 03:16
Sorry I missed it tonight:~( , who won it ?

angela5
16-May-06, 18:33
I won the quiz...:D

Chillie
17-May-06, 00:11

Well done!

krieve
17-May-06, 11:12
Well done !! Angela.

ice box
18-May-06, 12:01
I won the quiz...:DWell done angela i'll try and be there next week :)

angela5
18-May-06, 12:32
Well done angela i'll try and be there next week :)

Do try and leave Grandad Google at home!;)

krieve
18-May-06, 15:19
Do try and leave Grandad Google at home!;)
Did you have your granny round at yours on sunday night Angela lmao.

angela5
18-May-06, 15:39
Did you have your granny round at yours on sunday night Angela lmao.

What! the one that's been deed for 20 years or the senile one.....:lol:

krieve
18-May-06, 15:47
Sorry Angela me and my big mouth, bet google came in handy last sunday lmao.

angela5
18-May-06, 15:50
Sorry Angela me and my big mouth, bet google came in handy last sunday lmao.

That wiz a joke about the senile granny.:lol:
No seriously i don't know how anyone can google at the quiz for a start there is no time...

scrapydoo
18-May-06, 15:59
No seriously now Angela don't lie tell the truth you googled, you opened up a separate window and googled! I here there are a few who attend the quiz who are excellent googlers they could win prizes for there googling skills.lol

angela5
18-May-06, 16:03
No seriously now Angela don't lie tell the truth you googled, you opened up a separate window and googled! I here there are a few who attend the quiz who are excellent googlers they could win prizes for there googling skills.lol

Thanks, is that how you do it.:D
Have'nt seen you at the quiz scrapydoo.:confused

scrapydoo
18-May-06, 16:09
No i have not been to the quiz Angela but i have a reliable source who informs me of the tricks that go on at the quiz . Me google never lol

ice box
18-May-06, 16:13
Do try and leave Grandad Google at home!;)Oh no he insisted he come he wont take no for answer .

krieve
18-May-06, 16:24
Lock the doors grandad google is coming. lmao

krieve
18-May-06, 16:36
Icebox and Grandad Google lol

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j85/kriever/abr0262l.jpg

krieve
21-May-06, 13:08
Are you ready for the quiz tonight Angela?

highlander
21-May-06, 19:43
Angela what time does the quiz start?

sassylass
22-May-06, 04:23

ok I'll do it....if you promise I'll win a prize for googling I'll break down and give it a try ;) ...it couldn't be that hard hehehe

gwen
22-May-06, 09:48
woah! the quiz still lives? crikey lol

ye, it's nice to see the old faces like highlander, gleeber, sassy et al are still around...

Amethyst says, "for old times sake... SASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Must dash, at work.

xMwahx

sassylass
23-May-06, 04:47
woah! the quiz still lives? crikey lol

ye, it's nice to see the old faces like highlander, gleeber, sassy et al are still around...

Amethyst says, "for old times sake... SASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Must dash, at work.

xMwahx

Crikey, is it really you? WOOHOOOO this is so freaky cos I was just thinking about you on Sunday, wondering how you are and what you're up to and how's your Nana and all. Send me a pm if you get a chance, would love to catch up. And give my regards to that sweet Amethyst, she's such a wee petal. p.s. and watchit with that "old faces" bit grrrrrrrrr[lol]

gwen
27-May-06, 11:06
Yes, it's me.

All's well, family are fine, missing Caithness but enjoying city life.

Amethyst is indeed a wee petal. lol lol lol

Work calls.