PDA

View Full Version : Tunnocks

Fluff
24-Feb-10, 18:59
Ooh I do love Tunnocks caramel wafers. I've been unwell the last 2 days so treated myself to them, so yummy. I don't think anywhere does as good a job on their teacakes either, although the tunnocks teacakes are harder to get down here.yummy yummy

ShelleyCowie
24-Feb-10, 19:18
Ooh I do love Tunnocks caramel wafers. I've been unwell the last 2 days so treated myself to them, so yummy. I don't think anywhere does as good a job on their teacakes either, although the tunnocks teacakes are harder to get down here.yummy yummy

Ohhhh i love them too! If i buy a pack then they rarely last a day. So i try not to buy them too often :lol:

Tubthumper
24-Feb-10, 19:23
Tunnocks Teacakes - Food of the Gods...

Sarah
24-Feb-10, 20:17
I love Caramel Wafers! Yummy...I wish I could get them off my mind. I gave up chocolate for lent.

bobbyrussell09
24-Feb-10, 20:33
am the same as shelley i could prob eat more than 1 tho lol.

Angela
24-Feb-10, 20:58
OOOOOOH, it has to be the Tunnocks teacakes, so yummy, but it has to be TWO teacakes really, one is very seldom enough....:o

Right now I'm on a diet :roll: and to avoid temptation the kitchen cupboard is completely lacking in teacakes.... :~(

S&LHEN
24-Feb-10, 21:08
Its got to be Tunnocks teacakes pull the top away from the base and eat them seperate Mmmmmm:Razz

redeyedtreefrog
24-Feb-10, 21:12
Several tunnock's teacakes please...

Yoda the flump
24-Feb-10, 21:21

Yes indeed

dafi
24-Feb-10, 21:24
I love em both but the wafers have to be up to room temperature...cant stand them overly chrunchie.

Fluff
24-Feb-10, 21:25
M&S do a nice teacake, but the biscuit base is noweher near as nice, and the filling is more of a marshmallow, whereas tunnocks teacake it more whipped.

theres simply no substitute!

ShelleyCowie
24-Feb-10, 21:32
OOOOOOH, it has to be the Tunnocks teacakes, so yummy, but it has to be TWO teacakes really, one is very seldom enough....:o

Right now I'm on a diet :roll: and to avoid temptation the kitchen cupboard is completely lacking in teacakes.... :~(

Ooooh you would hate my house. Full of snacks and lovelys. I have croissants in for breakfast tomorrow, love a crossaint or 3 with my brew lol.

I dont do diets anymore. No point with me anymore lol.

George Brims
24-Feb-10, 23:53
Its got to be Tunnocks teacakes pull the top away from the base and eat them seperate Mmmmmm:Razz
I take a deep breath then stuff one in each cheek. (I'm the tall bloke with chocolate dribble down the front of his shirt.)

George Brims
24-Feb-10, 23:54
I love Caramel Wafers! Yummy...I wish I could get them off my mind. I gave up chocolate for lent.
Something wrong with that. Surely you're only supposed to give up luxuries for Lent? Chocolate is an essential food group.

Stavro
25-Feb-10, 00:25

Lovely with a hot cup of tea! :)

annemarie482
25-Feb-10, 09:29
hee hee
my oh was in a quiz at our local hall one night,
proper audience and contestants with buzzers etc,

granted the contestants were "well drammed"

when asked

who makes exceedingly good cakes?............

my oh promptly wacked the buzzer and shouted............

TUNNOCKS!

Angela
25-Feb-10, 10:30
when asked

who makes exceedingly good cakes?............

my oh promptly wacked the buzzer and shouted............

TUNNOCKS!

Your OH was wrong annemarie :eek: and yet so completely, totally, utterly RIGHT! :D :lol:

annemarie482
25-Feb-10, 10:58
i know lol
thats what makes it so funny!

we all know what his favourite is now lol :lol:

i quite agree!

cuddlepop
25-Feb-10, 15:36
Ooooh you would hate my house. Full of snacks and lovelys. I have croissants in for breakfast tomorrow, love a crossaint or 3 with my brew lol.

I dont do diets anymore. No point with me anymore lol.

And now we all know why.:lol:

Stavro
25-Feb-10, 16:45
They produce 4 million per week !!

Kodiak
25-Feb-10, 17:01
If you can not buy Tunnocks Teacakes for any reason then go to any of the web pages below where you can buy online:-

http://www.scottishfoodoverseas.com/tunnocks-biscuits.html

http://www.britishsupermarketworldwide.com/acatalog/info_30514.html

http://www.scottishhampers.co.uk/item.html?id=422

http://www.melburyandappleton.co.uk/tunnocks-teacakes-256-p.asp

octane
25-Feb-10, 17:03
Ill go better, I done a job at the uddingston plant when i was serving my time and I was surrounded by those lush tea-cakes.........all making there way around on the conveyor belt........got the nod from a worker there so that was the green light to pig out!!!!! yummy!!

Stavro
25-Feb-10, 20:46
Ill go better, I done a job at the uddingston plant when i was serving my time and I was surrounded by those lush tea-cakes.........all making there way around on the conveyor belt........got the nod from a worker there so that was the green light to pig out!!!!! yummy!!

:D

Did you have to pay them to work there?