PDA

View Full Version : BIG BROTHERS back.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-May-06, 23:26
Aye just when ye thought it was safe to go back in the water.Its back next week.Absolutely think this programme is the tops.Normal punters doing what they do best.Any other fans or haters?:lol:

angela5
13-May-06, 23:29
Aye just when ye thought it was safe to go back in the water.Its back next week.Absolutely think this programme is the tops.Normal punters doing what they do best.Any other fans or haters?:lol:

Who's all in it this year cedric?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-May-06, 23:30
Its a secret.But I have a funny feeling its gonna be the best one yet.

connieb19
13-May-06, 23:32
Who's all in it this year cedric?It's not a celebrity one Angela, so you don't find out until the big night. It's going to be hard to beat the freaks they had last year though..I can't wait. i always say i'm not watching it, then before i know it i'm hooked..:Razz

angela5
13-May-06, 23:32
Its a secret.But I have a funny feeling its gonna be the best one yet.

I won't tell anyone cedric, spill the beans.

angela5
13-May-06, 23:34
It's not a celebrity one Angela, so you don't find out until the big night. It's going to be hard to beat the freaks they had last year though..I can't wait. i always say i'm not watching it, then before i know it i'm hooked..:Razz

Even better then connie, i could'nt be bothered with celebrity big brother they were all false.

melted_wellie
13-May-06, 23:34
I won't tell anyone cedric, spill the beans.aye go on cedric,im tremblin with excitement here..... tut

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-May-06, 23:35
Well through the grapevine,one o' the housmates is a lassie who was a Miss Wales.Don't think she'll be very exciting though,as she'll always be on the lavvy having a leek.:lol: :lol:

melted_wellie
13-May-06, 23:37
Well through the grapevine,one o' the housmates is a lassie who was a Miss Wales.Don't think she'll be very exciting though,as she'll always be on the lavvy having a leek.:lol: :lol:as long as she disnae buy her leeks fae morrisons ???? i hear the guy on the fruit and veg stall there smells as though he has had a few leaks himsel.

connieb19
13-May-06, 23:38
Well through the grapevine,one o' the housmates is a lassie who was a Miss Wales.Don't think she'll be very exciting though,as she'll always be on the lavvy having a leek.There was a bloke from Wales on the radio the other day, and he said he's always lived in England.:confused Sounds a bit Irish to me.

melted_wellie
13-May-06, 23:41
There was a bloke from Wales on the radio the other day, and he said he's always lived in England.:confused Sounds a bit Irish to me.was that on Radio Scotland?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-May-06, 23:41
as long as she disnae buy her leeks fae morrisons ???? i hear the guy on the fruit and veg stall there smells as though he has had a few leaks himsel.

Guilty as charged.Cedrics true identity has been revealed.:lol: :lol:

Chillie
14-May-06, 03:55

Biggest load rubbish that has been put on TV I think i'll ask for a refund on the TV Licence:mad:

candyfloss
14-May-06, 07:48
Big Brother, i can,t wait till thursday, i heard there could be as many as 18 people on it this time:eek: My hubby i'll be sitting there moaning about me hogging the telly again,but i think he loves it really[lol]

connieb19
14-May-06, 09:59
Big Brother, i can,t wait till thursday, i heard there could be as many as 18 people on it this timeMy hubby i'll be sitting there moaning about me hogging the telly again,but i think he loves it really[lol]It's unbelievable, the amount of people who say that they hate it but they always seem to know the names of everyone in it and all thats been going on. Why don't they just admit that they love it.:roll:

dunderheed
14-May-06, 09:59
i've got to admit that i'm a big fan of this program, however i think it should have stopped after series 3 when all the wannabe's and thinktheyares started invading.
this program was started as a social experiment to see how people from different backgrounds and social climates would interact when thrown together. now you have either to be lesbian , gay or bisexual to get on it.then again i suppose thats because the politically correct brigade dictate this.

pultneytooner
14-May-06, 10:11
Another example of television programs being dumbed down, watch your brains don't turn to mush.[lol]

DaScout
14-May-06, 11:05
I heard that Funky Foal was going to be on it.

Funky_Foal
14-May-06, 11:06
I heard that Funky Foal was going to be on it.

I admit i did try out but me and DaScout got turned down sure scout

Billy Boy
14-May-06, 19:46
my god this has to be the biggest load of rubbish on the telly lol,if you want good fly on the wall watch the osbornes at least they were born heedbangers, not like the have to be famous mob, surely they must get paid to do this?long live ozzy:Razz

nikki
14-May-06, 19:57
i always start out not wanting to watch it then deciding to try to catch up 2 weeks from the end, think i might just watch it from the start this time.

Big G
14-May-06, 21:14
i absolutely love it! i cant WAIT till Thursday!!
roll on Thursday!![lol]

obiron
15-May-06, 19:25
i love big brother. every year i get obsessed wi having dermot o leary on the telly again doing little bro. better sometimes than its big bro.

connieb19
15-May-06, 19:28
i love big brother. every year i get obsessed wi having dermot o leary on the telly again doing little bro. better sometimes than its big bro.OOOH, He is a dish, aint he?..lol Roll on Thursday:lol:

obiron
15-May-06, 19:31
OOOH, He is a dish, aint he?..lol Roll on Thursday:lol:

he is yummy yummy. think little bro is on e4 at a later time. which is good cos it means no kids complaining about having there tea too early.
[lol]

connieb19
15-May-06, 19:36
http://www.speakers.co.uk/csaWeb/media/pix/h250/588_h250.jpg

obiron
15-May-06, 19:37
droolin at the mouth here now.

Billy Boy
15-May-06, 19:44
come on now girl's get a grip,do you just watch programes to oggle good looking men lol's:eek: :eek:

Billy Boy
15-May-06, 19:45
droolin at the mouth here now.

what will poor cedric have to say about that lol????:lol: :lol:

connieb19
15-May-06, 19:45
come on now girl's get a grip,do you just watch programes to oggle good looking men lol's:eek:YES!!!!:eek:

Billy Boy
15-May-06, 19:47
YES!!!!:eek:

is that you shouting it from the rooftop lol:eek:

obiron
15-May-06, 19:49
what will poor cedric have to say about that lol????:lol: :lol:

ach he's used to it by now.

connieb19
15-May-06, 19:49
is that you shouting it from the rooftop lol:eek:No, from the laptop..lol:roll:

obiron
15-May-06, 19:51
come on now girl's get a grip,do you just watch programes to oggle good looking men lol's:eek: :eek:

you telling us that you you dont watch programs wi good lookin women.

Billy Boy
15-May-06, 20:27
http://www.damnfunnypictures.com/images/Fuel_Tank_For_a_Sex_Machine.jpg

Billy Boy
15-May-06, 20:29
you telling us that you you dont watch programs wi good lookin women.

sorry lol i'am not that way inclined lol