PDA

View Full Version : This forum

ducati
24-Feb-10, 09:16
is being used to promote the use of illegal drugs and to spread enemy Propaganda in a time of war.

fred
24-Feb-10, 09:53
is being used to promote the use of illegal drugs and to spread enemy Propaganda in a time of war.

I was just thinking this forum is being used to promote hatred, hatred of those who take drugs wishing the police would push them down the stairs, hatred of the Muslim world.

I know why some people don't seem to be able to live without hatred, it is hard wired into our brains from a time when men lived in tribes and the brain hasn't had time to evolve. But man is a rational animal and the conscious brain can override the instinctive, has done in so many things, I am just curious why so many people still choose to hate.

ducati
24-Feb-10, 10:01
My advice is don't engage with these people. These forums are monitored by a suprising number of law enforcement agencies

fred
24-Feb-10, 10:10
My advice is don't engage with these people. These forums are monitored by a suprising number of law enforcement agencies

If we can't make you hate at least we can make you scared.

Jeid
24-Feb-10, 11:04
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/This-Thread-Delivers/1/ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg

katarina
24-Feb-10, 11:28

To say nothing of witchcraft and spiritualism!

dafi
24-Feb-10, 11:50
Oh god, yawn yawn here we go....another trollish, personality insulting, ego baiting, cross posting, off topic flame war. punctuated by the ever present dreary biggoted jibes to and fro over religion race and war.

The Org dont you just love it? Yea i do as it go's

I dont like where this thread is going....i dont even like where this thread is.

Shame is more and more threads are like it. Denigrates the whole expierience of reading through the boards.

SCUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

ducati
24-Feb-10, 12:08
I was just thinking this forum is being used to promote hatred, hatred of those who take drugs wishing the police would push them down the stairs, hatred of the Muslim world.

I know why some people don't seem to be able to live without hatred, it is hard wired into our brains from a time when men lived in tribes and the brain hasn't had time to evolve. But man is a rational animal and the conscious brain can override the instinctive, has done in so many things, I am just curious why so many people still choose to hate.

When I need a lesson in hate from the Taliban I'll ask

changilass
24-Feb-10, 12:22
Just because some one has a different opinion on something does not mean they are promoting something or even spreading propaganda?

It just means that they have their own opinion.

Boozeburglar
24-Feb-10, 12:45

On that basis I am going to cease all communications with my friends in Iran, and may pals in the upper echelon of organised crime.

Thanks for the tip off.

Connor.
24-Feb-10, 13:24
Just informed my buddy, O. Bin Laden that the police are onto him.

Cheers for the heads up, ducati!

Stavro
24-Feb-10, 18:24

You are starting a very large number of threads to deliberately bait people, in my opinion, ducati.

I did not know we were "in a time of war." When was this announced and who are we "at war" with? If it's alright for me to ask this on your thread, of course. I mean, I do not want to offend you.

Stavro
24-Feb-10, 18:25
Just because some one has a different opinion on something does not mean they are promoting something or even spreading propaganda?

It just means that they have their own opinion.

Very well said. Some sense on here, I'm pleased to say.

ducati
24-Feb-10, 19:30
I did not know we were "in a time of war." When was this announced and who are we "at war" with? If it's alright for me to ask this on your thread, of course. I mean, I do not want to offend you.

The point of this thread Mr Stavro, is to warn people about Taliban sympathisers like you, spreading their vile propaganda. A label you will no doubt refute indignantly but then you would, wouldn't you. Let me tell you, you are not fooling me

Stavro
24-Feb-10, 19:38
The point of this thread Mr Stavro, is to warn people about Taliban sympathisers like you, spreading their vile propaganda. A label you will no doubt refute indignantly but then you would, wouldn't you. Let me tell you, you are not fooling me

I do not need to fool you, ducati, since you have made such a good job of fooling yourself.

You are trying to cause trouble. Starting endless threads to promote your own bias and blindness and then ridiculing anyone who does not share your warped view of reality, pleading how hard done by you are in the process.

Stavro
24-Feb-10, 19:40

I suggest that you justify your "time of war" claim. When did we declare war and with whom? Answer the question or close the thread (you certainly have enough experience of doing the latter).

Mystical Potato Head
24-Feb-10, 20:02
I do not need to fool you, ducati, since you have made such a good job of fooling yourself.

You are trying to cause trouble. Starting endless threads to promote your own bias and blindness and then ridiculing anyone who does not share your warped view of reality, pleading how hard done by you are in the process.

Thats why he's on my ignore list.

joxville
24-Feb-10, 20:16
The only thing wrong with this forum is the people that use it. :eek: ;)

sandyr1
24-Feb-10, 20:24
Such a profound comment!

M R
24-Feb-10, 20:31

I have a feeling that someone needs a break from the org.

Clearly you have an addiction to the .org : 450 posts since Jan 2010 ! ?

Have a kitkat Ducati.

joxville
24-Feb-10, 21:18
The only thing wrong with this forum is the people that use it.

Such a profound comment!

Hang around dude, I may even say something that'll allow you to wind your neck out again. :roll:

:D