PDA

View Full Version : My cat posing

Sarah
23-Feb-10, 21:27
This is Rigsy, she's 8 years old, and as you can see, she loves the camera. I took this yesterday when she was up a tree watching me feed the bird feeders!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4011/4382335155_cbd7983d81_b.jpg

unicorn
23-Feb-10, 21:31
Those eyes say "yay mum you keep on fattening them up for me" [lol]

teenybash
23-Feb-10, 21:56
She is very beautiful with all her tabby stripes and wonderful eyes....a real poser.:)

miranda
23-Feb-10, 22:03
awww she is gorgeous :)

Liz
23-Feb-10, 23:39
She is beautiful and what a great photo Sarah.:D

Sarah
24-Feb-10, 00:30
Thanks, I really love it. Not often I get a nice photo like this one. I think I will send it into a cat magazine see if they will print it in their gallery.

Serenity
24-Feb-10, 00:32
She is gorgeous and what a beautiful picture. Kinda looks like a Scottish Wild Cat. But friendlier :)

Sarah
24-Feb-10, 00:36
She is gorgeous and what a beautiful picture. Kinda looks like a Scottish Wild Cat. But friendlier :)

Not much friendlier! She was found on the moors when she was 4 weeks. She's never liked people. We can't pick her up or we get shredded, but she's just started to let us stroke her :D But she is pretty.

Serenity
24-Feb-10, 00:43
Not much friendlier! She was found on the moors when she was 4 weeks. She's never liked people. We can't pick her up or we get shredded, but she's just started to let us stroke her :D But she is pretty.

Sounds like one of my cats. But as long as she is happy I am sure you enjoy having her around! If she's started to let you stroke her then persevere, you might get there in the end. I have in the past but one of mine is so scared, even of her own shadow it seems, I will never get through to her.

Serenity
24-Feb-10, 00:52
Actually just read that shes 8 years and found at 4 weeks. Maybe she won't change her ways too much but then again "old age" can change a cat.

Stavro
28-Feb-10, 01:15
She looks very similiar to one of our moggies, called Dink or Dinky Doo.
A grand pose .... There's no need for a piece of sculpture in a home that has a cat. ~Wesley Bates :)

Rictina
28-Feb-10, 11:02
AWWw shes gorgeous, looks very regal in that pose. :)