PDA

View Full Version : Orger Curry Night

Kevin Milkins
23-Feb-10, 17:37
Thursday 25th Feb, at Wetherspoons, Wick, after 8pm.

This is an informal monthly get together for anyone that fancies a night out and putting faces to names.
Looking forward to meeting friends old and new.

Hoida
23-Feb-10, 19:21
Love to come Kevin but Wick is just a bit too far. I am out west but hope you all have agood night.

Fran
25-Feb-10, 02:36
hope to see lots more orgers there.

Julia
25-Feb-10, 10:07
I'm definitely coming along this evening

Elenna
25-Feb-10, 13:47
Saltire and I will pop in : ) It would be great to meet some new folkies this time. Come on Orgers, dont be shy!

annemarie482
25-Feb-10, 13:56
sorry i got horrendous food poisoning out spoons so i'm afraid i'm out.

Fran
25-Feb-10, 15:09
Myself and friend are going

Kevin Milkins
27-Feb-10, 11:23
Firstly, thanks for the good company of the fellow orgers that came along to Wetherspoons on Thursday, we had a god laugh.:D

Secondly, one of the things that we chatted about was the now infamous fork lift truck doing the John O Groats to Lands End for charity.
At the time of our get together, I felt "out of the loop" so to speak because I had not had a chance to read the thread.

This morning I started to read another thread posted by Fran suggesting that she may be leaving the Org and it concerned comments made on the fork lift truck thread.
I thought it would be better to read that thread first to try and make better sense of the situation, and having spent half an hour carefully going through that thread, I spent a long while composing a post on what I thought on the subject to find that the thread had been locked.:mad:

I then spent another half an hour reading through the Frans leaving thread, and composed another reply and that suddenly became locked.

So, rather than start another thread on the subject, as we discussed this matter the other night at Spoons, I would like to say I would be very disappointed if Fran left the Org aND WOULD MISS HER PODGY FINGER SYNDROME, Also her company on curry nights.

Bazeye
27-Feb-10, 12:31
Dont know much about this but is/are the posters who was/were giving Fran grief attend the curry nights? If not, I dont see any reason why Fran shouldnt go to any future ones.

Thumper
27-Feb-10, 14:58
As I seem to be the one geting the blame for this,no I do not go to the spoons curry night,never have and never will so if its me that is stopping anyone going,lash at it as I wont be there to upset anyone-not that that was ever my intention in the first place x

Liz
27-Feb-10, 15:11
As I seem to be the one geting the blame for this,no I do not go to the spoons curry night,never have and never will so if its me that is stopping anyone going,lash at it as I wont be there to upset anyone-not that that was ever my intention in the first place x

I think that things have been blown out of all proportion and it is unfair that everyone is pointing the finger at Thumper.

She is a lovely lady and I know that the remarks she made weren't aimed at Fran. So please give her a break!!!!:roll:

Bazeye
27-Feb-10, 16:01
Yeah. If youve got any abusive PMs send them to me. Only had one so far. :lol:

Liz
27-Feb-10, 16:22
Oh can I do it please Bazeye?

I feel like abusing someone today!:lol:

Kevin Milkins
27-Feb-10, 16:27
Oh can I do it please Bazeye?

I feel like abusing someone today!:lol:

I'm free.:lol: