PDA

View Full Version : Real Nappies - Wick Nappuccino

Red
22-Feb-10, 23:26
Time to start this thread again...

If you are interested in finding out a little bit more about real nappies and how you can save yourself lots of money and help the environment too, then come along to a Nappuccino.

The next one will be held in Wickers World, Harbour Quay, Wick on Friday 5th March between 10.30 and 12 noon.

Also there is a challenge open to anyone who uses disposable nappies to use one less disposable nappy per day. The Highland Real Nappy Project has packs of reusable nappies for sale at a vastly reduced price

e.g. Shaped nappy pack – 4 Totsbots Bamboozles and 4 Flexitot nappies, plus 2 Motherease wraps for just £25 (retail value £90)

See hrnp.org.uk website for more details.

Kevin Milkins
23-Feb-10, 09:45
I am not in any need of nappies, (not yet anyway), but I think I may cancel my mid morning breakfast at Wickers World on that day.:lol:

Vistravi
23-Feb-10, 13:17
Will it be on any other date in march?

I'm quite keen to give them a try and will be visiting my family in thurso late march.

Red
23-Feb-10, 15:00
Not that we have planned just yet. Watch this space though.

Vistravi - I sent you a PM.

macgee
26-Feb-10, 10:03
HRNP are now on Facebook, yippee. For all you nappy heads, experienced or beginner, join the group to keep up to date with nappuccino's and other events or just to join in discussions about our fav topic :)

Red
28-Feb-10, 10:42
Just bumping up the order to create a bit more publicity!! :D

Red
02-Mar-10, 16:39
Also holding a stall at Reay School Eco-awareness event tomorrow night from 7-8pm.