PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations For Builders, Electritions And Plumbers

supernova
13-May-06, 10:15
Hi, I've just moved into the area and have brought a house that requires renovation. Could anyone give me recommendations for good, reliable builders, plumbers and electritions also anyone who draws up plans for planning applications. I don't want to get stung by any cowboys so I would most like to hear from people who have actually used any of the above tradesman and been pleased with there service. Thanks very much:cool:

angela5
13-May-06, 10:36
Sent you a pm.

Victor Vendetta
16-May-06, 19:43
Hi, I've just moved into the area and have brought a house that requires renovation. Could anyone give me recommendations for good, reliable builders, plumbers and electritions also anyone who draws up plans for planning applications. I don't want to get stung by any cowboys so I would most like to hear from people who have actually used any of the above tradesman and been pleased with there service. Thanks very much:cool:
You've "brought" a house , what size are your pockets?
You're looking for an "Electrition" is that a malnourished sparky?
No but seriously:
Plumbers - Ian Bremner from Thurso or Jim Sangster from Halkirk who also does electrical work.
There are plenty of people to avoid but I don't think I should "unrecommend" anyone on Caithness.org

jay
16-May-06, 20:01
electricians - G&A Barnie 01955 603803

supernova
17-May-06, 09:46
You've "brought" a house , what size are your pockets?
You're looking for an "Electrition" is that a malnourished sparky?
No but seriously:
Plumbers - Ian Bremner from Thurso or Jim Sangster from Halkirk who also does electrical work.
There are plenty of people to avoid but I don't think I should "unrecommend" anyone on Caithness.org

Sorry about the spelling I was in a hurry for the more pedantic people out there I bought a house and require an electrician:roll: