PDA

View Full Version : Vet bills

scorpion
21-Feb-10, 22:47
A friend of mine recently went to the vets with her duck , she went into the treatment room and laid the duck on the table iin front of the vet . The vet took his stethoscope and placed it on the duck and upon hearing no heartbeat , told my friend that her duck was dead , needless to say she was distrought and said to the vet " but are you sure ? you haven`t done any tests ! " The vet left the room and returned with a black labrador , the dog put his two front paws on the table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom , he then looked at the vet and shook his head . The vet took the dog out and returned with a large ginger moggy . The cat jumped on the table and just like the dog , sniffed the duck from top to bottom , looked at the vet , shook his head and got down off the table . My friend then accepted that the duck was dead and asked the vet how much she owed him ." £150 " said the vet . " What ? £150 just to tell me that my duck was dead ! " The vet replied " well if you had taken my word for it ,it would have been £20 but after the lab report and the cat scan its £150 "

Bobinovich
21-Feb-10, 23:19
ROFLMAO - Superb :D