PDA

View Full Version : Music Made By Me and My Friends

mike.mckenzie
21-Feb-10, 19:49
Hello. I wrote some new songs with my friends. Its quite rocky and has loud guitars, lots of them infact.

http://www.myspace.com/deathdefyingspying

Bit different to what I was playing on in the last band I was in but I was just a guitar gun for hire with that lot.

The first two are the first of an album's worth! We recorded these yesterday in a day. Not bad going!

zebedy
22-Feb-10, 00:33
very nice indeed. Where is this first gig of yours?

mike.mckenzie
22-Feb-10, 13:14
April 23rd at the Zanzibar Club in Liverpool!

Haven't played a gig for over a year, and its over 4 years since me and the singer on these demos played a gig together. Going to be a strange one!

missmillie
23-Feb-10, 10:48
Agreed! very good!! really enjoyed all your songs nice and tight really good! Hope to come along to your gig.

mike.mckenzie
26-Feb-10, 00:17
Cheers!

Please add yourselves as friends to us on

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Death-Defying-Spying/290687543819?ref=search&sid=726145845.1664899884..1

Be good to see a few Caithnessians on there!

mike.mckenzie
14-Jun-10, 17:37
'Ello everyone.

We've just stuck a live track up, its quite good fun. Its called Roof Tops (LIVE) - have a listen and pick out my humungous mistakes. We're getting another couple of tunes back tomorrow, so they'll be up too!

Also, our bass player does searches for DeathDefyingSpying in Google, and we're the only band in the world with this name. So...hello Mark, you have found me on Caithness.org

www.myspace.com/deathdefyingspying

Its Roof Tops

theboysintheband
15-Jun-10, 00:33
Sounds good, Mike. The sound quality for a live recording and the song, 'Roof Tops' itself.

Keep it up and good luck for The Zanzibar gig. Its a cool venue.

mike.mckenzie
15-Jun-10, 23:31
You've played there, eh? Played there so many times now, its kind of like a second home. Actually met the mrs there after playing one gig!

Our new ones have gone up now - Pigs and Super Powers - Pigs is huuuuuge