PDA

View Full Version : My pancake day

young_fishin_neep
21-Feb-10, 19:36
well today is mine and mums pancake day as this is first oportunity we have had to have pancakes,

while mums at work i decided to make the mixture, and i thought oh ill do a tester make sure its alryt ( just following the instructions on the website ;) )

me thinking i would be smart thought i would flip it, lets just say i got half a pancake to try and the dog got his share of pancake day too!

just thought i would ask if anybody else had any fun experiences on pancake day ?

x

young_fishin_neep
21-Feb-10, 21:48
i made a double mixture, and mother ate the whole lot part from enough for me to have 2 pancakes! cant be botherd to make more mixture, need to find something else for my tea now :( xx

unicorn
21-Feb-10, 21:51
Pancakes are my nightmare, they never work for me :confused

Tugmistress
21-Feb-10, 21:52
Pancakes are my nightmare, they never work for me :confused

haha me too, that's why i let neep make them - and bloody lovely they were too :Razz
THANKS NEEP XXXXXXXXX

unicorn
21-Feb-10, 21:57
I have burnt a frying pan, melted a fish slice, made my daughter sick :eek: honestly I have given up on them. My mum makes wonderful pancakes, she even makes wee men shaped ones [lol]

young_fishin_neep
22-Feb-10, 17:15
glad you enjoed them mum, think i would have enjoyed them if i had enough chance to eat them! lol

awww unicorn... that no use, pancakes are easy if you get it right once you get it right the rest of the time :)

x

ShelleyCowie
22-Feb-10, 23:56
Last time me and my OH made pancakes they went mega wrong. Burnt my new frying pan, tested the smoke alarms a few times...tasted awful! lol.

My granny used to make the best pancakes EVER! Not just saying that, she was a pro and done it the old fashioned way. We would give a call to say we were coming round and she would get baking.