PDA

View Full Version : Robert Sinclair of Lybster

Anonymous
08-Feb-01, 23:59
Received an email from Robert Sinclair as follows:

Grew up in Lybster and graduated in '65. Do you have any info on my graduating class? Live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A.

If you remember Robert, you can contact him at robertsinclair@mixcom.com

Anonymous
25-Mar-01, 20:07
hi robert who were your friends in Lybster and where abouts in Lybster did you live?

Anonymous
07-Apr-01, 02:36
pepsi wrote:

hi robert who were your friends in Lybster and where abouts in Lybster did you live?

Split time between the Newlands and the Crescent (parents were divorced)

Went to Lybster JS and Wick High. Graduated in 1965.

Presently married and working as a Bridges and Public Buildings Inspector for the City of Milwaukee.

Anonymous
12-Jun-01, 06:35
[quote]Janis Paterson wrote:

Grew up in Lybster and graduated in '65. Do you have any info on my graduating class? Live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A.

If you remember Robert, you can contact him at robertsinclair@mixcom.com

Anonymous
01-Jul-01, 00:29
Hi Robert

I knew you when you lived in Lybster, you were a couple of years older than me I think, I knew your sister Kathleen better I used to go up to lingland with her and ride the Clydesdale, Molly

robertsinclair wrote:

pepsi wrote:

Presently married and working as a Bridges and Public Buildings Inspector for the City of Milwaukee.

Anonymous
01-Aug-01, 12:48
robertsinclair wrote:

pepsi wrote:

I don't know who you are but I do live at the crescent. Which number did you live at, my mum in law has lived here all of life and probably knows you

rsinclair
28-Jan-03, 04:06

If you remember Robert, you can contact him at rsinclair@wi.rr.com